Wednesday, July 1, 2009

80 days!

This past weekend my lovely sisters and wonderful aunt gave me a wonderful shower. Complete with pink cupcakes and rosy red embarrassed cheeks. Thankfully the cheeks didn't last long. Judging from the gifts my friends got me it would seem that they know me terribly well. Since I got a cupcake cookbook, cookie sheets, a cookie scoop and spatula, oven mits [...I don't typically use them and end up burned], cooling racks, cupcake pans! You get the idea. I've also been armed with party gear thanks to a new blender, some glasses and a cocktail book! I'm so thankful for the ladies that made it out to have lunch and spend some time watching my sister torture me.

In other news: the invites are going in the mail today and tomorrow. I can tell you're excited. We were going to get custom stamps, but those cost more than DOUBLE! what it costs to mail them. So I said no thanks. While it does make me sad; since I designed a monogram and all. I think I'll just use that for stickers or something. And really, it only took me 5minutes to make. So it's not like I wasted 6 hours of work.

We also managed to find a dress for Cait this weekend. It was kind of a rush job. But well, it needed to be. But it was on sale and it's snazzy. So yay.

It seems like all I need these days is more time and money. Which is terribly annoying. But I'll get it all done, fret not!

No comments: