Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank You, I'm Sorry.

Four words, two phrases. But what an impact they can have.

People seem to forget how much we need to hear those precious 4. We as a society are becoming self interested and self absorbed. Leaving no time for either. Throughout our Wedding Planning I have made a conscious effort to say both of these things repeatedly to the people who needed to hear them.

The thank yous are mostly directed at our Wedding Elves that I've met. Although, they sometimes get the I'm sorrys too. Whether I'm calling to ask another question about our contract or I'm late for our appointment. But there's one almost elf who has give me a sorry, that was followed by my thank yous, but I feel as though he could use an I'm sorry from me.

I don't know how long it took, or how many people had to look at all of my correspondence back and forth- but Michael C and the Finance Dept at Team Pictage not only deserve a big Thank You, but an I'm sorry too.

I'm sorry for all of the pestering and email back and forth. I was very nervous about what was going on and exactly where I would land. Thank you for taking time out of your days to check on things for me. As a consumer on the other side of the country, sometimes you have to wonder if anyone out there is actually concerned about your problem and whether or not they're even working on a solution for you.

Thanks to all of our emails and the results that I can see this morning, Michael and Team Finance [that's what I've decided to call you, you can submit a team name change to HR] worked to find and fix a problem for me. And I can't even being to tell you how much I appreciate it.

Thank you and I'm sorry.

No comments: