Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here is your ray of sunshine.

So Friday sucked. In the worst way possible. BUT! Saturday and Sunday were amazing. They more than made up for the suck known as Friday.

Saturday I picked my dress up from the cleaners, who got it done in record time. Thanks Bridal Kare! Then it was off to have the dress fitted. I thought this was going to be a nightmare for several reasons. It didn't even come close. She adjusted the bustle because I wanted to make sure it was up and off the floor. She's adjusting part of my strapless bra so that it fits me better. She's replacing the zipper and fixing the beading... all as if I had purchased my dress from them. Which means I'm saving $300+.

Thank heavens for Bridal Chateau. Honestly.

Today I was setting out to fix the reply card disaster. I managed to end up with this strange white-ish blob on my reply cards. Not cool friends. NOT cool. I took the handy dandy little jump drive back to the fine folks at the Office Max on the Boulevard, and everything was fine. Blob gone; crisis averted. AND he trouble shot his way through a paper jam, and printed proof after proof for me.

In the mean time, my goal was to mail the invites between 3mos and 90 days to the Wedding.

Today is 90 days. Oh well. They'll be worth the wait. ; )

No comments: