Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disappearing Vendors

I will not call Wedding Vendors Elves here. Generally, I don't like calling them Vendors. Because really, I want to pick people who care about what they are doing. Someone else called them Wedding Elves, and I liked it. Helpful creatures! What every girl needs... but moving on.

There are now TWO Brides in 5 months who I've seen have their Photographers run off after the Wedding. Leaving them with no pictures. This makes me more than a little nervous. The pictures may end up costing more than my Rings- and to have nothing to show for it? Well it terrifies me. I had wanted two photographers for the Wedding itself. Whether they be 2 from one studio or 2 independent. But that can also mean double the cost. And double the ditching.

I just want happy elves at my Wedding. Not greedy grumpy vendors. : (

No comments: