Friday, December 12, 2008

Why are words so hard to find for a wordy wench?

I thought about giving y'all a sneak peek at the StD's, but I changed my mind. I need 7 more words and I cannot, for the life of me figure out what to put in there. I've been trying to add things so that you can make little statements or sayings. I think that most people will just enjoy the novelty of silly words. They may or may not try to make phrases out of them. And that's ok. I wanted these to get people's gear's churning and turning. I wanted them to let people start thinking- Pirate.

Hopefully I can wrap this up this weekend. Considering I've been banging my head on a desk for about a week now. I didn't want to start filling in the spaces until I knew that they could do what I wanted. So these may not reach people by Christmas.

Oh well! C'est la vie!

No comments: