Friday, October 10, 2008

See ya later George!

Yesterday I went and signed all of the contracts for the Reception and Ceremony, and made the rest of my deposits. It seems so strange to me to not have to go back there for another 9 months. Well only strange because I have so much done that I just want to get everything over there taken care of as well. I know that 2 months is more than enough time for them to order napkins and do whatever else they need to. I'm just ready and raring to go.

I'm trying to keep myself on track with other things that need to be done. So that way when I do go to see Kristen again I have everything done and the meeting can be as painless as possible! Not to mention I'll need the next 9 months to label everything.

I have to have a 2" label on everything that I'm leaving at the site. Decorations, favors, cake knives, place cards etc. I also have to give them an itemized list and count of everything I'm bringing in, along with any special instructions. Seems a bit silly to me, but I'd rather label it all and leave it so they can put the favors and cards out. God only knows that I don't want to spend 3-4 hours circling tables putting things on them.

No comments: