Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh my GOOSES

179.

That's the total number of Guests right now. Including Children. So it's probably closer to 170 Adults. Matt's Aunt sent me a list of names and addresses. But I don't know who on there has kids or how many they have.

I know that the list will get bigger before it gets any smaller. And I'm not terribly worried yet. Because no matter what we'll be charged for 150 Guests. So I'd prefer to make sure I have at least that many so I'm not buying dinner for imaginary people!

BUT! This also means that the Ceremony might be tricky. Anything over 75 Chairs I have to pay for. I've been debating what to do about that. I know people usually skip out on the Ceremony, which is fine, but our Reception is right after. So people could skip out on the boring part... but then they'll miss part of the Cocktail hour happenings.

Oh well, no sense in me worrying now about what everyone else is doing during my Reception then. : P

2 comments:

Erica said...

How long will the ceremony last?

Unknown said...

I'm guessing about 20minutes. Since it's not in a Church, there won't be a lot of time for all that "God" and "Bible" stuff. Although, we are getting Married by a Minister.