Monday, August 16, 2010

...a lot can change in 11 days

But not much has. There are still only 2 of us here and tomorrow it's likely that we'll talk about induction if she doesn't decide to come out on her own.

In the grand scheme of things I'd rather have a cesarean than a failed induction; and I'd rather have a natural birth than an induction. While my opinion matters- it doesn't matter yet. I'd like to say that I'd fight an induction and tell the doctors that she can have her birthday when she's ready. But truthfully, I've been done with pregnancy for a while. It's been very hot and I've been very uncomfortable. I keep having the worlds worst hot flashes which make 87 with 85% humidity very interesting. It results in a lot of showers. Which isn't so bad really- at least I'm clean!

We're still waiting, just like everyone else. The bag's packed, crib built, clothes washed... we're just missing a birthday girl.

No comments: