Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Registries on Fire.

I some how managed to get myself THREE Target Accounts all tied to one email address. Their Customer Service Rep assured me that what he was seeing was an impossibility. He was wrong. I did in fact have three, and the crisis has thus been averted.

Apparently the other 2 accounts caught up with me yesterday because I couldn't actually log in to add things to the Registry. I found it when I would search for it- but I did not posses enough mojo to log in and edit it. I was more than a little worried. Mostly because it's chock full of stuff we need/want. Matt hated the first trip to Target so I could only imagine what would happen the second time around.

....

Hmm, I managed to walk away mid thought. And here I am coming back to the keyboard almost 3 hours later. So I say oh well, it can wait.

No comments: