Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sorry, I Don't hang out much here anymore-

There's just waaaaaaay more going on with little bobs than big. I'll attribute that to the BIG Bobs never getting to do anything fun together, it's all doctor's appointments or toddler wrangling.

This is something that doesn't belong in the little bobs domain though, so here I am!

I need to remember to be grateful for what I have.

I keep thinking, "Holy CRAP I can't wait for you to tell me what you want rather than grunting and shrieking at me." Trouble with that thought is: Mags is telling me what she wants, as best she can. Honestly, what she can say now is 100% better than what she was saying 12 or even 6 months ago.

I need to remember that.

I also need to remember that it's a hell of a lot harder for her to keep learning those new words and exercising her head meat using them is a lot of work. She's getting it done though. We're closer to the end than the beginning at this point, she's adding words to her vocabulary and repeating words that we say to her.

I'm pretty sure she and Ms Mary will have both earned a cake at the end of all of this.

No comments: