Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No signs of progress...

So I'll get this out of the way now:

Have You had that baby yet?

I decided fairly early on that I will not, Not, NOT be fielding that question. Labor, Delivery and Birth are very stressful- and I'm not so down with everyone calling and asking for updates.

It seems as though her growth is slowing as she gets closer to 7lbs, thankgoodness. But there's no real way to ensure that she won't find her way over 8 even 9lbs- a girl can dream though. She seems to get terribly rowdy after the visits to the doctors now though. I'm assuming since they're more "invasive" now. There's a lot more poking her, trying to see if she's where she's supposed to be.

So for now, I just have to keep doing what I'm doing- and she'll keep kicking my ass. XD

No comments: