Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miss me?

I'm sure you did. Since we last talked I bought three pairs of shoes for the Wedding. Don't worry I'm returning two pairs. I bought a veil; I know, I know! I didn't even do Veil Night. Sorry- I'm too damn picky. Besides, I'd rather have my accessories be cute little family things. Not the veil- I'm just going to take that off. I also managed to find myself graced with two HYSTERICAL Photographers for the Wedding.

I decided last night that Matt's getting a Grooms Cake. I'm excited about it. I need to find an outlet for that energy though... otherwise it won't be too much of a surprise. Oh well.

I still don't have favors picked out. I'm completely unsure as to what to put in them. Mostly because I don't want it to melt. I know it won't be a scorcher, but it could be hot enough to kill chocolate.

Knowing that there are only 143 days left almost makes me panic. Almost.

No comments: