Sunday, November 2, 2008

Favors and Centerpieces

I found these adorable little boxes at the Oriental Trading Company. I just need to figure out what to put into them. The site says that they're 3in; so I'm assuming that that's the length, but I can't be sure for now. I'll probably end up ordering a set at some point soon just so I can play with them and see what all I can and cannot fit in there.



The more I think about it the more indecisive I get. While having pillar candles in glassware looks nice. I am a girl, and I do like flowers. Matt said pirates don't have flowers. I did politely remind him that this wench will have flowers, maybe not a plethor-a. But there will be some. And if I did decide to put flowers on the tables I wouldn't go hog wild with huge arrangements. I'd just want a few flowers in pretty little containers.

For a moment you have to imagine that the sea shells and things are gold coins. But this is what I'd been thinking of doing with red and black candles.



The style centerpiece we go with would change the way the table numbers are displayed slightly. But rest assured I've got it all covered ; ).

No comments: