Friday, September 26, 2008

9/19/09

I suppose I should make things a bit clearer.

We're getting Married on International Talk like a Pirate Day. I wanted a more conservative and traditional Wedding. But the date threw that right out the window, and allowed in a zany and strange theme Wedding. This also means that for the rest of my life I am assured the possibility of being called the best wench that ever was on at least one day out of the year.

I'm having fun with the theme aspect of it all for the time being. However, I'm sure there will come a point in the planning where I will dread picking that date and I will dread further my choice to have a theme Wedding.

But again, I wanted something to remember. And I think people might remember it if I have enough Parrots and Skulls. I don't think they'll remember it if they have too much rum though. ; )

No comments: